Saturday, January 21, 2006

HTML hell

Ok, I admit it, I'm an idiot when it comes to HTML. If anyone can help me with changing and modifying my blog, Estelle, you seem to be more than adept at it, I'd appreciate it. I did my best with the patience I had to add links and make the changes I wanted, but I'm still struggling. That and I've lost my patience for now. I will probably come back later and actually read the directions...novel thought...but for now, I'm toast.

Mostly I want to have all the links align, rather than indenting themselves, and make some changes to their colors and general appearance. I also want the categories more separated and distinct and not just on top of each other.

I know, I look like a damn newbie, but I swear, I've been online for years, just never had to deal with the HTML part of things.

1 comment:

Estelle said...

When my life becomes normal again, email me and I will tell you how to do it. Or, just email me the links you want and I will write the template and send it to you.