Saturday, March 10, 2007

Ahhhhh

This is the first weekend in nearly 2 months that I've had nothing to do. Ok, so I have yet to do my taxes and the house could use a good cleaning, but for the first time in nearly 2 months, I don't have to go to my SIL house and clean, pack or otherwise work.

I feel almost guilty. Almost.

I'm not sure what to do with myself. I've done abolutely nothing all day. I woke up late and spent a gorgeous day in the house. Rick came by and dropped off a handcycle that I plan to ride. Rick and I have tentative plans to run the NYC Marathon this year. He's done it several times, I've never done it.

We'll train when it gets warmer. Right now, however, that involves too much exercise on this glorious, lazy day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay about the handcycle! That's awsome!

Bridget

Estelle said...

Let me know early if you plan on it. I'll try to convince the girlfriend to come watch!